Young Artists at Work is a paid, multidisciplinary arts, activism, and job training after-school program for San Francisco public high school teens.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Michael Namkung Studio Visit

Also, I have to mention something important: While I was taking my backpack back from Jaime's car, I accidentally also looped in another smaller bag (that seemed to be attached to my backpack for some reason). However, when I realized that, Jaime and the others already drove off. So. If anyone, I believe it's Jaime's, is missing a camera, I have it and will bring it back on Friday. I'm sorry for the slip up.

'Nyway.

Michael and One of His Work Pieces





Michael Doing a Small Demo For Us











Well, this is only half, I think, of the pictures that I took. I am just afraid that my bill on my cell phone would go up since I am sending these from my cell phone to my computer (or rather e-mail address). Again, sorry for that.

All in all, I had a really great time meeting Michael Namkung - he's a rather insightful man (with a very powerful grip when shaking hands). That, and creative, in many aspects of the word.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Woah! your phone has a REALLY REALLY nice camera!! O.O