Young Artists at Work is a paid, multidisciplinary arts, activism, and job training after-school program for San Francisco public high school teens.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Couple o' Questions

Daaahhh. I'm wondering if all we should post in this blog is stuff pertaining to the Curator business... If it really is a blog where we can share what's going on with ourselves, work or play or otherwise, I wanna share my latest endeavor in drawing:


Just Move by ~elicitchaos on deviantART

Clicky-clicky. This is what my stuff looks like, colored. 8D Inspired by Lady Gaga's song, Just Dance.

Anyway, I checked the calendar and am wondering about the Thanksgiving Recess mentioned next week. On Wednesday it says we have class - are we or are we not going to show up on Wednesday and the days after? Most likely no, right I need to get my sleep on?

Just draw~

No comments: